Saturday, November 05, 2005

Tagged for a Meme

(I think this means I've officially joined the sisterhood of "real" knit bloggers. Thanks yarntart!)

What is your all-time favorite yarn to knit with?
I'm a Noro girl. No question. Now if only they made a sock yarn.

Your favorite needles?
Short bamboo 2.5mm dpns for sock knitting on the streetcar.

The worst thing you've ever knit?
The ribwarmer. Twice. About ten years apart. In both cases, immediately upon finishing it, I frogged it. The construction fascinates me, and I do love a good fitted vest. But it looks awful on me (ribwarmers should be worn only by women with a modest bustline). The second one was done with the Noro Sarubia that ended up becoming Clapotis.

Your most favorite knit pattern?
Rogue rules. But you know that if you've read any of this blog.

Best knit book or magazine?
Loving Loop-D-Loop right now. Also Knitting for Anarchists.

Your favourite knit blogs?
yarnharlot
the aforementioned yarntart

Your favorite knit-along?
Never actually participated in a knit-along, but I've knit both Rogue and Clapotis and have read up on the various knit-alongs before I launched into them.

Your favorite knitwear designer?
Jenna Wilson inspires me no end. Debbie Bliss does lovely, lovely things in a simple and timeless ways. Teva Durham challenges me in a way no one else does.

No comments: