Monday, July 06, 2015

More Book News! Bonus pattern if you preorder the Sock book!

UPDATE: APPARENTLY THIS PREORDER LINK ISN'T WORKING FOR EVERYONE... SORRY! WE'RE LOOKING INTO IT! STAY TUNED!

IF IT DOESN'T WORK FOR YOU, CAN YOU PLEASE TRY GOING DIRECTLY TO YOUR LOCAL AMAZON SITE (.COM, .CA., CO.UK, ETC.) AND SEEING IF YOU'RE OFFERED THE PREORDER LINK THERE? Let me know, please and thank you!



If you have already pre-ordered my sock book, or if you do it in before the end of July, I'm offering a gift with purchase. The preorder link is here. Go on... I'll wait...



Send me an image of your purchase confirmation to kate dot atherley at gmail dot com and I'll send you a copy of the PDF pattern of the Prewitt sock. This pattern was cut from the book because I wrote too many words, but it is, I think, too good to waste.



The Prewitt sock uses a simple and clever slipped stitch pattern to create a distinctive look - manly in these traditional colours - or make it fun in two brights. Sized for both men and women (of course), it's worked top down in classic fingering weight yarn. It uses my favourite band/square/Dutch heel turn, with a tidy picked up gusset and my favourite well-fitted and not-at-all pointy no-graft toe.

(You can learn more about what the heck these things are and why they are important if you buy the book... ;-) )





1 comment:

Shirley France said...

I can't get the link to work