Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Working, working, working...

Too busy working to write much on the blog.

My writing time at the moment is being focused on a rather larger project: my next book!

Stay tuned for more details, but consider this the formal announcement that my Custom Fit Socks book is in the works.

Publication date of next summer - we will all have to be patient - but it's coming. And I think you'll like it!

My focus is on teaching you how to measure and assess your feet for proper sock fit, and then customizing a sock to fit exactly how you need it. There will be mathematical solutions and math-free solutions. There will be tables and formulas so you can design your own sock patterns - top-down and toe-up! - for any foot and any yarn, and I'll talk about how to customize my formulas and other patterns for special fit needs. There will also be some patterns.


2 comments:

May said...

I'm really looking forward to your new book and to customize socks to my non-standard measurements.

Trudi said...

I can't wait!!!