Monday, November 12, 2012

It's been busy - still is!

I've taught at four major events this fall - the fourth, the Creativ Festival in Toronto, is missing.

It's been amazing. I've met so many wonderful people and taught so many fun classes and travelled and learned so much myself.

Wow.

So yes, the blog has been quiet but I'm only just catching up with myself and my laundry.

The travelling isn't quite done for the year, however.

Next weekend I'm at Shall We Knit in Waterloo for a full weekend of classes. We're focusing on skills-builders appropriate to knitters of all levels: Fixing Mistakes, Finishing, Continental Knitting and Pattern and Chart Reading.  More info here.

The weekend of November 24/25 is the DKC Winter Workshops.

And Saturday December 8th I'm in Ancaster at The Needle Emporium for Fixing Mistakes and Toe-Up Socks. Anyone who has ever attended a class at Julie's lovely shop will know to expect Festive cookies - Beth has promised! Info here.

No comments: