Tuesday, September 04, 2012

September: Hitting the Road with My Knitting

Good grief - how did it get to be September already?

My calendar is filling up with all sorts of excellent events this fall.

First up, this weekend, I'm at the Kitchener Waterloo Guild Knitter's Fair. I'll be prowling the floor, shopping, and spending some time with my girls in the Shall We Knit booth, signing my book. Talk about opening the season with a bang: this event is a major highlight of my year.

Amy will also be there, selling excellent new Knitty project bags. Look for me wearing my TARDIS shawl... and I bet you Kim will have some of her fab yarn in just the right colour...

The following weekend I'm off to Ancaster, to visit my friends at the Needle Emporium, to teach two classes: Cabling without a Cable Needle, and Introduction to Lace Knitting. More info here.

And the weekend of the 29th I'm off to Collingwood to Grey Heron's fall Knit Fest. I'm teaching two fun classes: Continental Knitting, and The Perfect Fit. More info here.

No comments: