Thursday, May 17, 2012

The Knitting Doctor is In: WWKIP Day at Shall We Knit

June 9th, Shall We Knit in Waterloo is celebrating World World Knit in Public Day, and I'm thrilled to be part of the celebration. We are raising funds for breast cancer research - thinking of Sue and others in the SWK family who have been affected - and I'm for rent!

The Knitting Doctor will be in.... Have a tricky problem with your knitting? A technique you’ve always wanted to learn? A pattern puzzle you need help with? Come see Wisehilda Kate, The Knitting Doctor. Put your money in the jar and let the Dr. help!

I'm curious to see what questions people have. Will you be able to stump me? Should I be studying my copy of Principles of Knitting to prepare? Will I need to do tricky math? I'm looking forward to this!

Perhaps I should issue a challenge back.... ? How about this: if I can't answer your question, I will refund your donation and I will put the money in the jar myself.

There will also be food and merriment and perhaps even some knitting.

No comments: