Saturday, January 01, 2011

Looking forward to 2011

Here and at the KnittyBlog, I've written some thoughts about 2010.

(You do read the KnittyBlog, don't you? You should. I write there at least once a week.)

But what of 2011? Things I'm looking forward to in this new year...
  • my name in a number of publications (and on the front cover of one of them, I hope)
  • experimenting with more colourwork
  • teaching further afield (Starting with Shall We Knit again next week! Yay! Two-socks at once on magic loop, and continental knitting, if you're wondering.)
  • spinning
  • knitting with wire
  • more crochet; I started a crochet shawl about 6 months ago, and I really would like to finish the damn thing
And my number one hope for 2011 is....
  • teaching the dog to stop playing with my yarn.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like great plans for 2011. And re the dog: you can do it! I taught my cat to not play with yarn -- even left my knitting out on the floor when I went to work and she never touched it. So, it can be done! :D

Happy 2011 to you. :)

Sherri said...

What? Did I actually see spinning in the list? Woo Hoo! Let me know if you need help with that one - I know a thing or two about it ;-)