Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Heel: For Feet Worthy of Hand-Knit Socks

Earlier this fall, I handed a giant bag of my hand-knit socks over to a friend... my sock drawer sat practically empty for a couple of weeks, as the temperature dropped. It was a bit scary, I have to admit. I had to resort to wearing store-bought socks for a while.

And why on earth would I do something so silly?

My socks went off to modelling school to become famous.


The lovely people at Soak have just launched a new product - Heel - a wonderful foot cream - "for feet worthy of hand-knit socks". (I've been using it for a few weeks, and it's great.)

They needed some socks for the packaging art, and I'm honoured to say that they chose mine!

There's a great post on the Soak blog about the photo shoot, and some really gorgeous shots.

3 comments:

mmj said...

Can't wait to try it!

My friend Len is helping them on their social media and digital work.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for lending us your socks Kate! We had a hard time picking which ones we wanted to photograph. The orange ones were my personal favourite! They photographed so beautifully.

ngoc said...

Thank you so much for lending us your socks Kate! We had a hard time picking which ones we wanted to photograph. The orange ones were my personal favourite! They photographed so beautifully.