Thursday, September 03, 2009

Contest Update: Knitting in Public Stories

See, look, I did have a good time at the Stitch & Pitch after all...


(Yes, yes, I know - I wore a vintage dress to a baseball game. What can I say? I like to live on the edge.)

I've had some good stories - read the four comments below on the original post.

Other stories have been emailed in. We've also had an impromptu TTC knit (and spin-) along late one night on the Queen Car, which resulted in not a few funny looks, a needle dropped down a sewer grate and the resultant anguished wailing, and lots of nosy onlookers.

One more chance - any other good stories to share?

BTW, a few readers have asked if the book is actually available yet - looks like Amazon does have it in stock. But isn't a free copy so much better... ?

No comments: