Thursday, September 09, 2010

Kitchener Waterloo Knitter's Fair This Weekend; Carrot Socks!

I'm very excited about this weekend - Saturday is the Kitchener Waterloo Knitter's Fair. It's the unofficial kickoff of the 2010/2011 knitting season.

Lots of vendors I know and love will be there.

I'll be there in person at the Canadian Knitters' Guild/A Needle Pulling Thread booth - drop by to say hello!

I've got a few new designs appearing there, too.

There's the Roasted Carrot socks, an exclusive for my friend
Emily's Viola Fibre.







And there's the Rocker Chick sock series at Van Der Rock Yarns.





After my recent stash purge/inventory/shaming exercise, I'm going to try to limit the amount of yarn I buy... and focus instead on books! Looking forward to coming home with lots of books!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Hi Kate!

I love the new sock desgins - especially the Roasted Carrot socks. Is the pattern available on Ravelry as of yet?
I'll need to get some of Emily's yarn at the fair this weekend to make them with for sure. . .

Tam said...

Kate!

I love the new sock designs (espeically the Roasted Carrot socks). I'll certinaly buy some yarn from Emily this weekend for them. Is the design available on Ravelery yet?