Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Winners in the Doctor Who Knitting Party Photo Contest

I got some excellent photos, thanks!

Victoria and Matt - bonus points for wearing a scarf!


Rayna and Ten and her sock


KnitMairwen in the movie theatre, waiting for the show to start.


Sanja's Baby Blanket - and that's clearly the Alt-Ten in his blue suit in the background.


(Do you respect me more or less for knowing that?)

And Lea, also in the theatre.


Austen's Tea and Ten.


Here's mine, for good measure. Very silly expression on my face, but can you blame me?


Chosen by a very scientific method - well, ok, based on a poll of several key advisors - the winners are Victoria and Rayna. Victoria gets the yarn and Rayna gets the patterns! Thanks to everyone for playing!



I have to say though, that the best photo I saw was a little different: a sighting of my Bigger on the Inside Shawl on the BBC America pre-show that was broadcast Saturday afternoon. See the pic on Amy's Instagram feed.

No comments: