Saturday, July 11, 2015

Come to Camp with Me & Indigodragonfly Kim

I went Camping last year, and I survived. In fact, I liked it so much I'm going to do it again this year.

It's not just any camp, though: it's Needle Emporium Knit Camp. Held this year September 17-20 at Bayview Wildwood resort, just north of Toronto, it's a most wonderful weekend away.


The surroundings are stunningly beautiful. The food and drink are outstanding. You're gathered together with lovely people - friends old and new - and there's games and merriment and a fashion show and fun. It's wonderful.

Oh yeah, and there's knitting. And yarn.

This year, I'm really excited that my partner in teaching will be Kim McBrien Evans of Indigodragonfly.

I'll be teaching Pi Shawl, and Continental Knitting and Yarn Knowledge. Kim is teaching Custom Fit Basics and her amazing Optical Delusion Scarf. And Julie is teaching linen stitch and a really cool class on IKat colour knitting.

There's also a small shopping event, in which you'll see some special Indigodragonfly colourways and kits. And my new sock book. I'll make sure that's there!

Join us!

No comments: