Why not? Because they don't fit.
There is nothing sadder than a knitter with a sweater that can be worn...
I'm excited to announce that I'm doing two webinars this summer to help you learn from my mistakes, and avoid this awful problem.
- How to choose what size garment to knit using sizing information and other pattern clues to make sure the complete garment fits as intended.
- Key concepts of ease, fit, and styling to explore what type of garment and size would fit best for your personal style.
- How to measure yourself properly.
- Tips for easy garment alterations to make a garment flattering.
- And more!
You can attend the webinar "live", or if the timing doesn't work for you, that's ok - it's being recorded, and you can register and watch it at your convenience.
More info and registration here!
The second session, "Knitting Alterations: Easy Techniques for Knitters of All Skill Levels", runs July 31st at 1pm Eastern Time. In this, I'll go deeper into pattern alterations with simple adjustments that you can make to ensure the resulting garment is a perfect fit.
- How to adjust sleeve length and fit.
- How to change the body length of any sweater.
- How to make your garment the most flattering with waist shaping techniques.
- And more!
More info and registration on that one here! And again, if you can't attend live, you can watch the recorded event at your convenience.