Friday, June 14, 2013

Knit Along With Me!

We're having a summer-long knitalong for all the Cooperative Press titles over on the Ravelry group starting July 1st!

As long as you're signed up to Ravelry, you can participate. Come join me here.

I'll provide support and answer questions as you go - happy to consult on yarn choices, provide tips for working the patterns, give guidance on techniques. And post pictures of your projects as you go, and share

Cooperative Press has an amazing range of book titles, so now's your chance to explore them! Knit up some quick gifts, pick up some new skills, take it easy, push yourself.

Needless to say, I'd love it if you want to knit along with me on one of my book projects, but I'm just as excited about seeing projects from other books, too. All of the discussion threads can be found here.

All of the e-books are available for download on Ravelry or you can order a print copy with a digital version here.

The best part? There are prizes for participation! Don't you want a prize?

No comments: