Monday, August 03, 2009

Sock Summit - See you there!

I'm excited - and yes, perhaps a little nervous. I'm heading west this week, to Sock Summit in Portland.

Excited about all the great people I'm going to meet, all the amazing socks I'm going to see, and all the fabulous things to buy in the marketplace.

Nervous? Yes, nervous about how much money I'm going to spend. As I've mentioned, I've already got a fairly sizable sock yarn stash - about about 40-50 pairs' worth, depending on whether I use up partial balls.

And I know damn well I'm going to end up coming home with more. Am taking my magical expanding suitcase.

I will be in the Signature Needles booth (#301) in the marketplace. Come and say hello!

As I've already said, I love their needles, and am honoured to be part of their demo team at this event.

I'll have a couple of new sock designs with me to show off - and I may even have some patterns available. Stay tuned for news on that.

1 comment:

mary-margaret said...

Wish I could scoot down the coast to meet you!