Perfect Knits Every Time - Understanding Knitting Patterns is aimed at knitters who are confident with needles and yarn, but are less confident about working from patterns.
In this class I explain how to understand everything about a pattern: not just how to read the instructions and understand all those special terms and abbreviations, but also
- where to find good patterns
- how to identify the right pattern for your skill levels
- how to make sure you're using the right needles and yarn for the project
- how to understand the sizing information given, and to make sure you always choose the right size to make
- how to read and work from charts
If you want a sense of what it's all about this, this video explains.
For a limited time, I'm offering you, my lovely blog readers, a special 50% discount. Register here!