Sunday, October 07, 2012

If it's Tuesday, it must be Entrelac

I've been eagerly looking forward to October for months now.

I've got a mad busy month, and I'm very excited about it.

October 10, 11 and 12 I'm teaching at the Creativ Festival in downtown Toronto. I've got classes on The Baby Surprise Jacket, Entrelac, Colorwork and Custom Fit Socks.

Oct 13 & 14 I'm teaching at the inaugural KnitCity event in Vancouver. Classes for that are Top Down Socks 101, Intro to Colorwork, The War & Peace 2-in-1 Socks, and a class on Working in the round: DPNs, Magic Loop & 2 Circulars.

October 26, 27 & 28 I'm in Chicago for Vogue Knitting Live.

And November 1 & 2 I'm in San Mateo California for Interweave Knitting Lab.

And somewhere in all of this my second book should be going to the printer.

It's Thanksgiving weekend here in Canada, and I'm resting up and filling up on pumpkin pie for strength.

No comments: