Thursday, March 22, 2012

A Kit! Including Most Excellent Yarn and Needles

It's no secret that I love the people - and products - of Signature Needle Arts.  I am a huge fan of their DPNs, and was thrilled when they launched into circulars.

They've been incredibly supportive of me. I worked with them at the first Sock Summit, demoing their needles in their booth.

From the very first moment that Cathy heard I was writing a book, she said she was looking forward to reading it.  And then when she read it, she said such wonderful things about it.

And now, I'm honoured that they've put together a kit! for one of my book projects! A kit for the cabled scarf.  The scarf is an excellent way to practice your cable knitting, and is a great gift or a stylish winter warmer for yourself.

The package includes a digital copy of the book, a skein of  the fab Miss Babs Yowza! yarn in a exclusive, gorgeous pewter colour, and naturally, the Signature needle (and cable needle!) required to make the scarf.  (And here's a bonus: there's enough yarn in the skein that you could make the matching hat, too!)

No comments: