Monday, May 16, 2011

Creative Knitting Magazine July Issue: Slipper Suite

I'm very happy to announce that I have a design in the just-published July issue of Creative Knitting Magazine.

These slippers are an evolution of my Open House sock, with improved fit and different finishes. They are worked with fingering weight sock yarn, from the toe-up, using the very clever Judy's Magic Cast on, although they are mostly worked flat.

There are three different styles of edgings, and they are sized for women and girls.

An excellent solution for using up leftover sock yarn, and a very quick gift, too!

2 comments:

Tam said...

The slippers are lovely Kate - the straps finish them very nicely and add a touch of elegance to the slipper.

Jill said...

I just made these - the ones with the strap - they are super comfy and cute and all my friends want them for Christmas gifts!