Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The Lizard Ridge Leftovers/Insanity Vest Continues Apace



This will certainly be a discussion piece. You're not seeing the full impact of the colours since it's a self portrait taken in our green bathroom in poor light.

I will wear it as you see it here - with a black t-shirt and jeans.

Since the photo was taken, I had a good evening of knitting and I'm into the final stretch of the body. The only decisions left will be how to edge it, and what I'll need to give Denny to thank her for weaving in all those ends...

I think for edging I'll just do a simple rolled edge - picking up stitches all the way around, knit a round or two, and then cast off.

1 comment:

Deb said...

It looks gorgeous and I bet it's very, uhm, luminous. Can't wait to see what kind of a reaction you get when you wear it.