Sunday, January 28, 2007

Which Makes This One Number 22

I had significantly more streetcar time this weekend than anticipated. Which means that another full square is done.


Two left!

Erin left a clever suggestion to deal with the extra ball.

(I figured it out, BTW. I inherited a ball leftover from Mum's cardi, so that upped the total balls available to 25. I'd been counting the complete squares by looking at how many unknit balls were left in the bag. Hence off by one.)

She suggested I use the extra one to create a pocket on the wrong side of the blanket, in which I can store remotes or snacks. Hmmm...

1 comment:

CheekierMeSly said...

You've been tagged by name in the wankosphere. Name six weird things about you. More at http://cheekiermesly.blogspot.com/2007/01/ollie-ollie-in-come-free.html